1. However， at times this balance in nature is ________， resulting in a number of possibly unforeseen effects.
A) troubled B) disturbed C) confused D) puzzled
2. John Dewey believed that education should be a preparation for life， that a person learns by doing， and that teaching must ________ the curiosity and creativity of children.
A) seek B) stimulate C) shape D) secure
3. Criticism and self-criticism is necessary _______ it helps us to find and correct our mistakes.考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
A) by that B) at that C) on that D) in that
4. A peculiarly pointed chin is his most memorable facial ________.
A) mark B) feature C) trace D) appearance
5. The patient‘s health failed to such an extent that he was put into ________ care.
A) tense B) rigid C) intensive D) tight
6. Does everyone on earth have an equal right ________ an equal share of its resources?
A) by B) at C) to D) over
7. In 1914， an apparently insignificant event in a remote part of Eastern Europe ________ Europe into a great war.
A) inserted B) imposed C) pitched D) plunged
8. We had to ________ a lot of noise when the children were at home.
A) go in for B) hold on to C) put up with D) keep pace with
9. What he said just now had little to do with the question ________ discussion.
A) on B) in C) under D) at
10. Over a third of the population was estimated to have no ________ to the health service.
A) assessment B) assignment C) exception D) access
答案：1-5 BBDBC 6-10 CDCCD