531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).
532. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
533. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
538. We only cover FPA and war risk.
539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
541. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
542. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
543. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
544. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
545. Can you cover our goods against breakage?
546. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
547. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
548. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
549. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
550. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
551. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
552. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
553. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?
554. What is the insurance premium for these goods?
555. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.
556. Please let us know the premium of breakage.
557. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?
558. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.
559. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
560. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
561. Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
562. We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
563. We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
564. We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.
565. We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
566. We shall insure the goods for your behalf.
567. We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.
568. We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
569. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
570. The marine insurance shall covered by us.